2D Parkour Map brings Minecraft to a whole new level of fun and excitement. 2D Parkour Map multiplayer compatible parkour map isn’t like any other map. Use F5 (third person) mode and play Minecraft in 2D.
2D Parkour map also contains 4 special-effect blocks that does different things when you step on them- but that’s for you to find out.
2D Parkour Map Screenshots:
2D Parkour Map Installation Guide:
- Download 2D Parkour Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
For Minecraft 1.10.2