What is ACME Resource Pack?
ACME is available in a total of four resolutions which are x64, x128, x256 and finally x512. Each of these resolutions is fairly high, so you’re bound to get some really crisp textures no matter which choice you make. Of course, the x512 variant has the sharpest textures of the bunch, but the downside to it is that it requires a very beefy PC to run at a stable frame-rate.
ACME Resource Pack also tries to make the in-game mobs look more menacing which definitely works out in most cases, but certain mobs could definitely use a bit more polishing before they look truly terrifying.
How to install Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Download and Install Optifine HD or MC Patcher for better resource pack performance.
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack
For Minecraft 1.8.x
For Minecraft 1.9.x