Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack is the Inital Release of the resource pack Antediluvian, a medieval themed 16*16 resource pack.
If you’re looking for a simple medieval themed resource pack, Antediluvian certainly has you covered. Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack adds a sense of uniformity to Minecraft by making many of the textures appear to be composed of smaller, similarly shaped pieces.
If you do end up enjoying Antediluvian when playing the game or take some inspiration from it for your own work, be sure to drop the author a comment sometime.
Download Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack
How to install Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack