Download and install Antique Atlas Mod for Minecraft- Fancy Interactive Map
Antique Atlas Mod adds item Antique Atlas to Minecraft. Antique Atlas is a book that acts like a map featuring infinite scrolling, zoom and custom labeled markers.
The map is generated around the player by calculating the average biome in each 16×16 chunk. It’s like a fancy antique-looking map, which saves all visited locations so you can browse them. Maps are generated around the player based on chunk-average biome. Navigate the map by dragging it with the mouse, clicking arrow buttons or pressing arrow keys on the keyboard. Use the +/- keys or mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- Custom biomes added by other mods will be auto-assigned a default texture set based on their types as registered in Forge BiomeDictionary, but you can add your own texture packs with custom textures
- Navigate the map by dragging it with the mouse, clicking arrow buttons or pressing arrow keys on the keyboard. Use the +/- keys or mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- You can export the map of the current dimension into a PNG image, see buttons on the right side of the GUI.
Marker with a label
Exported map image:
Exported tiny map with a village
Zoomed in, note the scale bar
Antique Atlas Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Antique Atlas Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
Antique Atlas Mod 1.12/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12