The Arestian’s Dawn resource pack of creating the planet of Minecraft seem like anything out-of a high level roleplaying game, as opposed to the exploration and gardening simulation it’s a great work. It could be difficult to make a decision and opt for it with a lot of other forms of source packs available, including numerous different RPG packages. The Beginning requires the problem out-of that option.
Being a 32x resource pack, The Arestian’s Dawn is relatively small when compared to some other RPG packs
- Added texture to Creeper.
The Arestian’s Dawn Resource (Texture) Pack Installation Guide:
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack
Download The Arestian’s Dawn Resource (Texture) Pack