Assassin’s Creep Map description:
Assassin’s Creep Map is definitely an open world Parkour chart for Minecraft made to look Assassin’s Creed, like the most popular sport. The target in utilizing the chart would be to gather 9 diamonds by finishing problems and goals. You have to be sure when utilizing Assassin’s Creep Map. to make use of the Costruttori consistency bunch.
Flying above each goal you have to finish about the chart is just a colored block that is different
Above each objective is a floating block, To mark the place on the map.
3x Towers:Red Block
4x Tomb:Green Block
2x Climbing Challenge:Blue Block
After completing all of the challenges, you can enter the final dungeon to complete the mission.
The rules Assassin’s Creep Map:
- Do not break any blocks
- Do not place any blocks
- Do not use mods
- It is recommended to use the texture pack that goes with the game – Assassini Costruttori
Assassin’s Creep Map Installation Guide:
- Download Assassin’s Creep Map file from the link(s) below and then extract the map
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map