Download Avaritia Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft.
Are you the type of modded Minecraft player that makes a beeline for the designated “end game” and then gives up on ever playing again once you get there? Do you wish there was a way to make the process take significantly longer?
Do you love GregTech, but wish it weren’t so short? Do you sit down on your chest full of Galgadorian Drills and wish there was a mod that didn’t just hand things to you on a silver platter? This might be the mod for you.
The mod is highly compatible with other mods so adding more mods will result in more expensive recipes. At first it was meant to be a parody mod created because of the power creep problem (mods add content that is significantly better and/or cheaper than content from another mod or the content counters content from other mods because they can). Having a closer look it adds useful end game content that one can only craft after playing several weeks or months. It is obviously not fair in terms of pvp or other official servers.
Avaritia Mod Screenshots:
If you want to use this mod for only the crafting table, you’ll need to enable “Crafting Only” in the config.
Minetweaker commands are:
- mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShapeless(output, ingredients);
- mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShaped(output, ingredients);
- mods.avaritia.Compressor.add(output, amount, input); //(amount is an int)
- mods.avaritia.Compressor.add(output, amount, input, false); //(if you want the recipe to use the scaling system)
They work similarly to the standard crafting methods in vanilla Minetweaker.
How to install Avaritia Mod?
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge
- Download Avaritia Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2 (This is a direct port of the Avaritia mod from 1.7.10. Note this port currently only contains the Dire Crafting table for use in mod packs. Recipes can be added using Craftweaker scripts. The script format is exactly the same as it was in 1.7.10)
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12