Better PvP “Fair-Play” Mod for MC
Better PvP “Fair-Play” mod adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient.
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Press “U” to list all the waypoints.
- Interfaces displaying various info about your character like potion effect status and armour status.
- Better sprint – sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- Customization – the mod gives you infinite possibilities for customization through edit mode and ingame settings.
How to install Better PvP “Fair-Play” Mod?
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge
- Download Better PvP “Fair-Play” Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4