Make the game better with Better PvP MOD
This is a mod designed and developed specifically for fans of pvp in Minecraft. This mod will show us information useful for this game mode on the screen, making life easier for those who enjoy the battles of Minecraft and need to keep certain types of information to view.
The impressive Better PvP mod is not backed up by too many cheats, as most Minecraft gamers might be expecting. However, the great news here is that this mod is your key to making the gaming experience simpler and much refined leaving you lots of beneficial aspects during the game. Plus, another beneficial aspect of playing with this Better PvP mod Minecraft is that it gives you an access to a small map. In this way, you would be able to easily understand your current location and at the same time you will have an idea how to take on challenges that come your way.
With the help of the Better PvP mod Minecraft, the interface would be spruced up in order to make things work out well. Granted, there are no too much cheating benefits, but you can make sure that the entire game would be better for you. This mod does not even break your game after all. However, since there is a possibility that it holds you back from playing online, it would be a great idea if you will be on the lookout of certain features that can get you banned. With this, all it takes is to disable the Better PvP mod Minecraft and let it run again.
The benefit of this mod does not end there. It is also very efficient when it comes to offering you a number of clues and at the same time making the game much more alert. Plus, it even helps look invisible players. With these and more, you can expect of a well-streamlined performance like you’ve never had before. Cool and refined Minecraft experience is what you expect with the help of this mod.
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground.
- An interface displaying currently active potion effects.
- An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time.
- An interface displaying the amount of arrows you have left and your current vertical aiming angle.
- Quick use – action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
- Quick eat – addition to the previous feature with a difference of automatically eating food when holding a set key bind.
- Better sprint – sprint by holding one single key bind. Can be also set to W.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- XP drops – gained or lost experience flies across your screen. gainz
- Edit Mode – interfaces can be moved around and also be centered and flipped around by pressing C/F keys to fit all your PVP needs.
- Settings – anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Customization – some of the interfaces provide more customization settings available in the mod settings GUI.
- Potion effect was blinking when the timer is below 10 seconds.
- Reworked edit mode to look nicer.
- Minimap performance improvement.
- Added an option to scale entity dots for larger resolutions.
- Bug fix: waypoints list crashing the game in The End dimension.
- Added a new “Quick Waypoint” keybind which instantly creates a waypoint when pressed. Numpad ‘+’ (ADD) by default.
- Added a new option to disable entity dot “depth” on the minimap. When turned off, entities below you won’t appear darker on the map.
Better PVP Mod 1.8 Preview:
For minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8 (Beta-Latest)
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.6.4