Beyond Perception is a map that seeks to play with our perception and challenges us to complete various puzzles where we will have to find the right way to overcome each of the challenges.
The map puts us in a kind of local or Museum where there are exposed various pictures. The game begins to develop when we entered in the boxes there is exposed in the walls of the Museum. To enter in the boxes we must place ourselves on top of a black box that appears on the ground, in front of each painting.
Beyond Perception contains 7 small, simple levels with only 2 colors to each level. Your job is to understand what is there and what is not in order to reach the end.
Map Installation Guide:
- Download Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map