BiblioCraft Mod is just a mod that adds 8 new varieties of unique storage blocks to show a couple of goods that are various. First of all, we could produce a library where you can display as much as 16 publications, following by cabinets where to area up to 12 creams and in addition a stay to truly save our swords.
There’s a bookcase that shows up to 16 textbooks on the shelf, a Shield stand to show a complete pair of shield. There’s also a potion ledge for approximately 12 pills, a tool tray to hold 4 distinct resources/weapons, an over-all display that may exhibit any 4 products, a case to get a single expensive product, as well as a wooden name that could present up to 3 items in small-scale for projects such as indicating what’s in a chest. The wooden Table that could endure to 9 guides is included by the most recent model.
BiblioCraft Mod Screenshots:
- Bookcase – Build a magnificent library, filled with words and signs, that no one understands.
- Armor Stand – Equip and unequip armor sets when coming or leaving home in a simple way.
- Display Case – Put those rare artifacts on display.
- Potion Shelf – Finally a place to put all my pois… err healing potions!
- Tool Rack – Four spots for easy tool storage, show off those tool and grab them just when needed.
- Shelf – Decorate the rooms with this shelf and display souvenirs for everyone else to see.
- Wood Label – A better solution to naming containers compared to the sign.
- Desk – Becoming the next J. K. Rowling couldn’t be simpler. Type the next best-selling novel in this desk, sign it, and soon enough, words will spread…
- Typesetting Table – …but those words can be spread faster with the help of this table. Share the saved books with friends via copying folder and passing it around…
- Printing Press – … but sharing could also be done with this ingenious contraption, which will speed up the distribution via copying signed (or enchanted) books.
- Wooden Table – Finally a place to put your cup of Coffee before it cools down.
- Seat – After all these years finally somewhere to sit down and relax in minecraft, no more sitting on the stairs. Customise it with Seat Backs as well.
- Dinner Plate – No more eating out of chests or the floor, add a touch of class to your eating experience.
- Fancy Lantern – Show the neighbours that their torches on the front yard are a relic of the previous era!
- Fancy Lamp – No more torch pollution in the home, upgrade to one of the 3 different models of light-emitting lamps!
- Cookie Jar – Disguised anti-theft contraption. Don’t get caught with your hand in it!
- Disc Rack – Show off your record collection or those fine dinner plates.
- Map Frame – For the aspiring cartographer, display your maps and more.
- Desk Bell – “Ding Ding”
- Tape Measure – How far was it again? 57? 58? No longer is manual labour required for measuring!
- Reading Glasses – Seeing in to the tiny world of hidden mod information.
- Tinted Glasses – Costumization cannot be forgotten!
- Monocle – Become a true Gentleman.
- Print Press Chase – Used with Typesetting Table.
- Print Press Plate – Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy books.
- Enchanted Plate – Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy enchanted books.
- Drafting Compass – Mark those important places on the map.
- Waypoint Compass – Old school GPS, tell it where you want to go and it’ll point you in the right direction.
- Redstone Book – Used with Bookcase. Create that hidden entrance you always wanted.
- Clipboard – Never forget the daily chores with this handy check-list book.
- Screw Gun – Tighten up the table cloths before wind takes them away.
- Lock and Key – Prevent eavesdropping inside containers! Creative Only
- Atlas – A book which can be used as a Journey Map and can have waypoints. Can hold many maps so when the player walks off the map, the player walks onto the next one.
1) Bookcase – This block may be produced from some of the 4 distinct vanilla woodlands and will appear to be the wood that’s employed.
By right clicking having an accepted book publications can be placed by Person directly within the Bookcase. The GUI will be opened by right clicking the Bookcase without an accepted guide OR in the event the Bookcase is not empty. Put clicking using an empty-hand and the Bookcase will pull a guide apart. Books can put/withhold from your slot the gamer is currently trying at.
Works together enchantment platforms! The guides are counted and 8 books depend as 1 bookshelf. Consequently a complete bookcase counts as bookshelves.
2) Armor Stand
Within the heart slots represent the armor around the stand as well as the right-hand slots represent the armor the gamer is currently carrying.
The GUI starts. The player may put armor towards the standby possessing the bit of armor in their hand and seeking at the ideal position to put the armor, ex, intention at the top to incorporate a helmet. The player can also add/remove/trade armor to and from the stand to and in the participants armor stock by sneak right-simply clicking the armor stand on the desired piece of armor/bare position to add/remove/swap armor to and in the stand. Ex, if nothing is being worn by me and the armor stand has torso armor, if the chest piece is aimed at by me and break-press, I will be sporting the armor. I can break press again to get down the shield and put it back around the stay. Basically am wearing armor as well as the stay has armor, shift-clicking may trade those 2 pieces of armor.
3) Display Case
This stop could be created from any of the 4 unique vanilla wood slabs and certainly will seem like the lumber that is applied. This stop can also use one among 4 distinct colors of wool to the interior that is shade. The wool shades Reddish, Violet, Inexperienced, or Dark may be used.
An Important notice around the using the event. The case doorway might be toggled by shift-clicking with an empty hand. To be able to add an item to the case, the case must be available. Right-clicking can spot the item in case, when the case is open, if the player is holding an item. The GUI can open in the event the person has an empty hand and suitable presses. Right while there is something while in the case clicking will cause the item to pop-out of the event. It’s also worth observing that the scenario to release a redstone sign will be caused by setting a redstone block in a very display event.
As of v1.3.0, this stop additionally produces any blocks’ light level / goods.
4) Potion Shelf – This block could be made from some of the 4 unique vanilla woods and will appear to be the timber that is applied.
Right-clicking the display by having an accepted potion can set that potion about the display because position. Right-clicking without an approved potion OR in the event the corner is whole will open the GUI. Sneak hitting by having an empty-hand can cause the concoction the player is looking at to pop-off. Products are additional/deduced from whichever slot the gamer is trying at.
5) Tool Rack – This block may be produced from the 4 unique vanilla lumber slabs and can look like the wood that’s employed.
Right-clicking the rack with an tool that is acknowledged with put the software to the tray. That tool to pop off will be caused by right-clicking a tool that is about the sheet. The GUI wills open.
6) Wooden Shelf – This stop might be produced from some of the 4 diverse vanilla woods and certainly will appear to be the wood that is utilized.
Correct-hitting the Rack with Product or any Block will put it on the shelf. Right-clicking an item or block that’s on the Ledge stop to pop off or can cause that item. The GUI will be opened by sneak pressing having an empty hand.
By v1.3.0, this stop also emits any blocks’ light level / items.
7) Wooden Label – This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla wood slabs and will look like the wood that is used.
An important note about usage. The label must be shift clicked with an empty hand to open the GUI.
As of v1.3.0, this block also emits the light level of any blocks/items stored within it.
8) Desk -This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla woods and will look like the wood that is used.
Player can place books directly on the desk by right clicking with an accepted book. Player must aim either at the front center space to add an open book, or one of the back 2 corners to add a book to either stack.If the player is looking at an open book on the desk and the open book is either a Book & Quill or a Signed Book then right clicking will opening the book GUI and allow the player to read and edit books on the table. The current page the player has the book open to is also saved. Right clicking the desk without an accepted book OR if the desk is full will open the storage GUI. Sneak clicking with an empty hand will pull a book off the Desk. If the player is looking at the open book, sneak-clicking will pick up that book, if the player is looking at the left stack, the place will pick up the top book from the stack, then the same for the right stack.
8) Typesetting Table – This is where the play can save and retrieve signed books. Once a book is signed, it can be placed in the bottom left corner of the table. The player will see a red book. The player must hold sneak and right click with an empty hand on the book to save it. The book will turn blue. If Bibliocraft is being played in an SSP world, Bibliocraft will create a folder inside the players config folder named “books”. This is where all the books are saved and can be passed around and shared with friends. In SSP this also means that any saved books are accessible within all SSP worlds. One a dedicated SMP server, however, the “books” folder will be created inside of the loaded world folder and will only be accessible in that world unless copied manually from one world to another outside of Minecraft. Simply right click on the top of the block in the area between the 3 large squares to open the saved book menu. Click to select a book. Create a chase and place it in the top middle square. Now to create a plate, the player must give the typesetting table a redstone pulse. A button on the front is a great solution. When the table receives a redstone pulse, if the table contains an empty chase, a plate will be created. To remove the type from a plate and retrieve the empty chase, simply place the plate in the left hand slot then hold sneak and right click the plate and it will be added to the empty chase slot. The reading glasses will help to illustrate the correct areas to click on for operation as well.
As of v1.3.0+, Players can now make enchanted plates and copy enchanted books with the typesetting table and printing press. Simply place an enchanted book onto the typesetting table in the lower left slot. To create an enchanted plate, simply shift-click the book with an empty hand. The player must have the required number of levels and a blank chase on the table for the process to work. To view the enchantment(s) on the placed book as well as the required number of levels to make a plate, simply look at the typesetting table with a pair of glasses or a monocle.
9) Printing Press – Players can print signed books from saved written signed books. Simply create a plate with the desired book on the typesetting table, add ink to the ink plate. lay down some blank books, and set the plate in the middle and the press will print a book. The player must be aiming at the correct area on the bounding box of the block to add/remove items. Facing the printing press, the top portion of the block (the bounding box, not the model) is the ink slot. Simply click with some black ink sacs to add ink sacs and right click without ink sacs to remove the ink. Blank books are placed in the bottom left hand corner and work the same way, they can be added or removed. The plate goes in the middle of the machine. The reading glasses will help to illustrate the correct areas to click on for operation as well.
As of v1.3.0+, the player can now print enchanted plates. The enchanted plates are printed the same way as normal plates, only they take damage for every volume printed.
10) Wooden Table – Tables can be made of all 4 vanilla woods to get that color table. Items
can be placed on top of the table by right clicking with that item on the top of the table. A single item GUI can also be opened by shift clicking the table with an empty hand. Items on the table can also be rotated around 2 different axis. To rotate items, use a tape measure on any of the 4 sides of the table, or if you have other tech mods installed, a wrench, crowbar, or screwdriver will also work. Any 2 opposing sides will rotate the item in the same direction. Any 2 adjacent sides will rotate the items around different axes. Also the table will emit a light level that matches whatever item is stored on the table.
11) Golden Lantern – Emits the maximum light level of 15 just like a block of glowstone. The base recipe will give the player a white candle golden lantern. The lantern candle can then be dyed any of the 16 colors in minecraft. The lantern candle can be re dyed any number of times to change a lantern candle to any of the 16 vanilla minecraft colors. The lantern also comes in 3 different styles that automatically change based on the angle of the players view when placed. There is a floor model, wall model, and ceiling model.
12) Fancy Lamp – Emits the maximum light level of 15 just like a block of glowstone. The base recipe will give the player a white fancy lamp. The lamp can then be dyed any of the 16 colors in minecraft. The lamp can be re dyed any number of times to change a lamp to any of the 16 vanilla minecraft colors. The lamp also comes in 3 different styles that automatically change based on the angle of the players view when placed. There is a floor model, wall model, and ceiling model.
1) Tape Measure. This Item can be used to measure distances in minecraft. In the default mod, absolute measurment mode, right clicking on a block selects a block, then right clicking on any other block will give the distance to that block in the nearest meter. Even across angles. Right clicking the Tape Measure with no block selected will change to individual measurement mode which will return separate measurements, in blocks/meters for each direction, north/south, east/west, and height. Dimensions are only returned if the measured distance is greater than 0.
Also can be used to rotate items on the Table by right clicking on any of the 4 sides of the table.
This is a 2 part recipe, first you must craft a tape reel.
Than you can craft your tape measure.
2) Reading glasses – Reading Glasses and other eyewear. When worn on the head, the reading glasses, tinted glasses, or monocle allow the player to read pop up text displays of items displayed on the different blocks in BiblioCraft. Every block in BiblioCraft has text information read out. The player can view the names of books on a bookcase without opening the GUI, as well as see what is on a regular shelf and of what quantity. The player can also see what armor is on an armor stand and what enchantments are on that armor. The display case also has enchantment support for armor and weapons. Labels become combination item frame / signs displaying the name of the item in them. The typesetting table displays the name of the selected book as well as the quantity of blank chases left. The printing press displays the book name of the plate inserted into the press as well as the quantity of ink and quantity of blank books left. The writing desk displays the name of the open book. The potion shelf shows the name of the potion the player is looking at.
*yes, that is me modeling the glasses.
3) Tinted glasses – A tinted variant of the reading glasses.
4) Monocle – Another variant of the reading glasses.
5) The Chase – This is the empty chase that is used on a typesetting table to make a plate. Any woods can be used.
6) Printing Press Plate – This can only be created on a typesetting table and must be placed on a printing press to print a copy of the book it contains.
7) Redstone book – This is a book that is crafted but looks like a signed book. (Also I would like to remind everyone that the book can be renamed on the Anvil). When this special book is place on a bookcase, the bookcase emits a redstone signal. As of v1.3.0+, the bookcase will emit a redstone signal level based on the slot in the bookcase the book is placed. In the top left spot, the bookcase emits no signal, in the bottom right slot, the bookcase emits a level 15 signal. Any slot in between will emit that level of redstone, counting the first slot in the top left as slot 0. So a redstone book in slot 7 (top right) will emit a redstone signal with 7 strength.
8) ClipBoard – This is a checklist with up to 50 pages, much like the written book. But there are 9 tasks and 1 title per page. The player clicks on the desired line or title line to write in that task. Then there is a square next to each task. Clicking one time will draw a green checkmark. Clicking a second time changes it to a red X mark. Clicking a third time clear the box again. The Clipboard works on the desk and can be opened and edited. The Clipboard also remembers what page you were last on both when your holding and when its on the desk, even when it is transferred back and forth. Also, the title of the page that was last read will appear in the tooltip when hovering the mouse over the item in your inventory.
9) Screw Gun – Currently only used to removed table cloths from tables by right clicking the top of the table and to adjust items on tables by right clicking the sides of the table. I have some plans to make more uses out of this. This will kind of be a general tool for manipulating various elements in BiblioCraft.
10) Lock and Key – Lock and Key. This is a creative mode only item for the time being, primarily intended for adventure map makers. When right clicked on a BiblioCraft block (not all work with it, but most do) you will get a message that says the block is locked. When the block is locked, it can only be accessed by the user who locked the block and cannot be destroyed in survival mode. The block can be unlocked by right clicking again only if you are the owner. If another user tries to unlock the block with a lock and key it will inform the player they are not the owner.
How to install?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download BiblioCraft Mod zip file
- Put BiblioCraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
BiblioCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.6.4:
For minecraft 1.6.2:
For minecraft 1.5.2:
For minecraft 1.5.1
For minecraft 1.5
For minecraft 1.4.7