Download and Install Birds Nests Mod for Minecraft [1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2]
This is a simple mod that adds a pseudo-random reward event from chopping trees. Everything involving a number or item is configurable. So you can add more chances per item, change chances, or disable an item all together. Nest’s should drop from any generated leaf block, modded or vanilla. Nests now drop from decaying leaves. However at an 80% drop rate compared to breaking by hand (configurable of course) Leaf decay drops can also be completely disabled.
How it works?
- How it works is every so often, a nest will drop from leaves.
- Right click the nest to get what’s inside.
- Nests will drop the kinds of things you might expect to find, eggs, feathers, shiny things birds find on the ground, things they eat.
- The possible drops are below from the most to least common and stack sizes show the maximum number of that item possible from a nest. (so if it is 3, the game does three random chances for that item)
Birds Nests Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Instant Structures Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Birds Nests Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2