Bridge Out Battle Map Introduction:
Welcome to Bridge Out Battle, or BOB for short. This is a team based PVP map where 2 opposing teams must bridge out to the other side and wipe them out using a great deal of strategy and cunning before the temple destroys everyone.
The temple, floating at the center, will slowly draw in power and the team that releases the power gains buffs for their team or debuffs for the opposing team as well as an ender pearl for quick travel. It has a lives based system, so even if you fall to your death, you can continue to play until all your lives are out. When a team loses all of their lives and players, the other team wins.
Bridge Out Battle Map Screenshot:
Map Trailer and Play:
Bridge Out Battle Map Installation Guide:
- Download Bridge Out Battle Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map