Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a great mod that will dramatically improve your Minecraft graphics.
It is an excellent mod to use when you want to improve the graphics of Minecraft. The Chocapic13 shader mod for Minecraft is different from many other shaders mods that are out there, as it is a shade mod for GLSL Shaders Mod. You will also need Optifine HD to use the Chocapic13 shaders mod.
The Chocapic13 shaders mod helps makes your Minecraft world look more realistic. The mod adds new textures and shadows to the Minecraft world. This includes adding real looking sunrays and improving the water models. The mod does have highly configurable options for the shading and other effects that are added. This means that you do not need to settle for the vanilla textures, and you do not need to install a texture pack to make your game look better. It turns a dull Minecraft world into an amazing landscape for you to explore.
The Chocapic13 shaders mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is very demanding on your computer. If you cannot run default Minecraft at high frame rates that are over 200 FSP, you should avoid this mod. This mod can cause major frame rate drops for even high-end computers. You can adjust the setting to see if there is any improvement, but you may not see any improvement in loading chucks or FSP.
This lower FSP and slower loading can make playing Minecraft difficult. Adjusting your Optifine settings seems to have the most impact on the FSP and loading speeds.
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping (add relief to blocks + reflections)
- Bumpmap (less performance expensive method to add relief + reflections)
- Classic (no relief and standard graphic amelioration)
Real-time shadows,lens effects,volumetric lightning and reflections!
Surfaces become wet and reflective when raining!
How To Install?
Before starting to install Chocapic13 shaders mod, you should make sure that your graphic card has the latest drivers installed. To do this, you need to know what graphic card you have and visit the manufacturer’s website. There should be a graphic card driver check tool on the website. If you are missing any drivers, make sure to install them before trying to install any graphic mods for Minecraft.
Before downloading Chocapic13 shadersmod, you will need to download and install both Optifine HD, and GLSL Shaders mod. After both mods are installed and are running correctly, you can download the mod. Then move the zip folder into the minecraft.jar files for the version of Minecraft that you are running. You will then need to move the “TP” folder in to the texture pack folder, and turn on custom colors in the optifine settings.
You will need to adjust your settings to the shaders that you want to have in game. You should open Minecraft to make sure that the mod is running and that your settings are being saved. Once you have the mod installed, you will need to adjust your in-game setting to limit the frame drops.
Optifine settings :
- Mipmap level : 3 or max,except if you are using parralax occlusion set it to 1 or 2
- Rain : fast (fancy is too slow and don’t add something really noticeable)
- Fog : off
- Custom colors : on
- Chunk update : multi-core
- Advanced opengl : off (better on for parralax occlusion and 1.4.6/1.4.7)
- Lazy chunk update : off
- Updates per frame : 1
- Smooth fps : off
- Smooth world : off
- Cloud height : what you want (disable clouds shadow in shaders button options with 1.4.6/1.4.7)/ at least 60 (for 1.4.5)
- Anisotropic/antialiasing : off
- And enable fxaa for nvidia or mlaa for amd into your control panel for antialiasing!
- Nvidia Users : disable threaded optimisation into the nvidia control panel
About performance and sytem requirements:
This mod is very demanding and if you can’t run default minecraft correctly, don’t try to install this mod.
In my case with a GTX 670 i get around 50-60 fps with the extreme version, 75-80 with ultra,90-95 with high, 100-110 with medium and above 150 with low (cpu limited here) with a 16 chunks render distance. This can change a lot depending on the situation.
- Into the shaderpack folders there are .fsh and .vsh files. You can open them with any text editor, and there are different constant that you can change by yourself.
- You can increase the render resolution into the shaderpack settings. x1.42… correspond to SSAA x2, x2.0 to SSAA x4. However it kills the framerate.
- Shadow render resolution can be increased too here.
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod Download links:
For All Minecraft Verions: