The Christmas Resource Pack has a resolution of 16×16 which is pretty standard so you’ll be able to run the pack without any issues as long as you can run vanilla Minecraft without troubles.
It replaces almost all the textures of Minecraft with holiday themed variants, and these are an absolute delight to look at. Although this pack isn’t really any optimal choice to use on a daily basis, you’ll still probably enjoy using it given how close Christmas is right now.
How to install Christmas Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Moderna Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack.
for Minecraft 1.11.X