CodeChickenCore Mod is an convenient and cool modification that will make you Minecraft world more interesting. This mod will work as a main library for other great mods created by ChickenBones. I think all of you will know them because they are really popular such as Not Enough Items, Ender Storage, ChickenChunks, and Wireless Redstone.
So forget trying to manually install all these individual mods, this modifier does it all at once for you.
For people who play Minecraft, mods are a great help to make them progress quicker in any game, and more importantly, to avoid frustration. Any gamer would most probably understand this situation as being stuck on the game and left behind is a really sad situation. Wouldn’t it be nice if you can brag how well you are doing in the game compared to all of your other friends? With this, CodeChickenCore Mod 1.10.2 can be helpful in ways more than one. This modification will make your Minecraft world more interesting and will definitely get you more hooked.
Do not be confused. In spite of its name, It is not exactly the mod most people would expect. Instead, it can be considered as being more of a custom loader and a set of tools that have been created by chicken_bones, one of the well-known creators of mods for Minecraft. The premise of this mod is simple – once you have it installed, you will be able to easily and quickly install any other mods that have been made by the same creator. With such, It is handy only in instances where you plan to use mods by chicken_bones. If you plan to install random mods, this will not work. However, while there are some users who have reported how they loved CodeChickenCore, there are also some people who complained about how you need to contact the owner first and to give credit before you can have it used.
What It Does?
As they say, Minecraft without any mod is like eating pure vanilla. There is something that must be lacking, and hence, making it an experience that is less exciting. With CodeChickenCore Mod, you can do more and enjoy the game more. While it may not work best for casual players if you are a power user and if you like experimenting with different mods, this is one that will definitely be appreciated. It can provide you with an abundance of ways by which your Minecraft experience can be enhanced.
What is Included in CodeChickenCore
- Not Enough Items: This is the successor to the popular “Too Many Items” mod. It is a handy utility mod that works whenever inventory, or other such GUI, are opened. It then allows the player to easily view crafting recipes and item usage options. Unlike similar mods, which require sifting through lengthy crafting books, players can simply type item names into its search bar and then get related recipes.
- Ender Storage: This mod was actually made before the introduction of the EnderChest. Basically, it gives users a means to stores items at THE END of the game, basically allowing a universal and cross-dimensional storage network. Chests can be dyed, allowing for a simplified storage network across great distances. It also comes with EnderPouch, a mobile version of the chest, which can also be dyed.
- ChickenChunks: This introduces a new block called the “Chunk Loader”, which allows chunks to be loaded in memory at all times. It is very convenient to use as it comes with a special GUI for configuring chunk loading. Chunks are also free to load.
- Wireless Redstone: In this mod, a number of different items are introduced so that players can do exactly what the title suggests: use redstone wirelessly rather than having to lay down complex (and easily ruined) wire networks. New items include: wireless transmitter, wireless receiver, wireless jammer, wireless map, and much more.
How to install?
1. Download Minecraft Forge and Install Client
2. Download the following mods (DO NOT unzip them)
3. Press Start on your computer, and enter %appdata%. Hit Enter
4. Click on .minecraft
5. Right-click and create a new file by labeling it with the word mods
6. Drag downloaded zip(or jar) files to the mods folder
7. Close everything and open minecraft.
In the launcher window, change user profile to Forge
8. Launch Minecraft
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
Credit by chicken_bones