Continuum Shaders Mod for Minecraft
Continuum Shaders is a shader for high performance machines and cinematics. Basically, the Continuum Shaderpack mod just sharpens up some of the lighting effects found in SEUS. Because it was made specifically to work with SEUS, using this mod with any other shaderpack won’t yield any positive results. In fact, this may lead to unwanted performance issues, game crashes and the like.
So, if you’re going to use Continuum, make sure you have the right shader pack as a base. Because of the demands of this mod, even the best computers available today will struggle to render Minecraft with a steady 60+ FPS. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible, but it will take some work.
- Global Illumination – The scattering of light from the world
- Volumetric Clouds – Fully procedural 3D clouds
- PCSS Soft Shadows – High Quality variable soft shadows
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping – 3D rendering on blocks
- Physically Based Rendering – High quality lighting and reflections
- Phisically Correct Water Caustics – High quality light refraction based off wave height
- Volumetric Light – 3D light shafts
- Extended Shadow Distance – Fully infinate shadows
- Varying Weather System – Fully dynamic weather that changes day to day
Continuum Shaders Showcase:
Continuum Shaders Mod :
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag Continuum Shaders into the folder.
- Select Continuum Shaders and select “Done”.
Continuum Shaders Download Links:
Credits: Cody Darr, dotModded, stazza85, dethraid