The sequel to our the poular minigame, Cops and Robbers, a remake of the minigame from Halo 3! This time round the prisoners are in a derelict version of the previous map, with many extra areas to explore! Use skype/teamspeak or any other voice communication program to play.
Cops and Robbers 2: Derelict 3D Art Map Screenshots:
What is an honor rule? An honor rule is a rule that is not hard wired into the game via, they can be easily broken, but by doing so, ruins the fun for everyone. The honor rules below are what should be followed for maximum funness.
- DO NOT break any blocks, levers, buttons, glowstone, buttons or levers.
- As the cop, let the prisoners out, command them to do things such as go to the showers, play red light green light etc.
- As a robber, obey the cop, do as he says, most of the time…
- Do not break blocks.
What is new in version 2?
- Derelict! The map is dirtier than before, with vines and cobwebs growing all over the place!
- A library, sumo arena and access to the roof have been added!
- Made the Yard more accessible, now actually useable!
- A maze at the end, harder to escape!
- There is 1 cop, he tells the robbers what to do, anything from making them go to the mess hall to eat, to going to the showers. The robbers must obey and do as he says, or be punished. However, while doing so, the robbers must also find the way to escape without the cop getting too suspicious.
- It is recommended that you play with friends as there are many “honor rules”, meaning it is very easy to cheat, but you’re a dick if you do.
Cops and Robbers 2: Derelict 3D Art Map Installation Guide:
- Download the Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
Map Download Links: