About CraftTweaker Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2:
CraftTweaker Mod is a continuation of Minetweaker3 by StanH. Currently, all the information that is on the Minetweaker 3 wiki applies to CraftTweaker.
MineTweaker 3 allows you to customize your modpack or server with a simple scripting language. With a few instructions, you can add or remove recipes, change mod recipes, alter names, change furnace recipes, the ore dictionary, tooltips and many other things.
MineTweaker 3 is often used to fix conflicting recipes and make recipes from different mods interact and balance with each other better. Scripts are sent from server to client, thus different servers using the same MineTweaker-enabled modpack may have different configurations without having to update clients.
Most of the information is the same in terms of how to use the mod, if you are unsure as to how to use this mod, Please read through the tutorial here: http://minetweaker3.powerofbytes.com/wiki/Main_Page
Also post: 1.12 Minecraft Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12