What is Download Damage Indicators Mod?
Damage Indicators Mod is a very useful mod that helps your display an interface Minecraft on your screen showing the life and health of the animal and mob you look at.
Damage Indicators Mod is an interesting mod that will add an RPG to Minecraft. What can you do with this mod?
- You can see the damage dealt to a mob whenever the mob is hit.
- You can see see the portrait of the mob by putting the mouse over the mob.
- You can limit the effect of the damage dealt when attacking any mob
- You are able to know the name and the health of the mob you want.
Every registered Mob type (mod mobs too) can have this preview adjusted using config files, so full compatibility is easy. Have a mob displaying incorrectly? Navigate to /.mincraft/config/DIAdvancedCompatibility/class.path.to.entity.cfg, open it with whatever editor you use, and descriptions for all the adjustments are listed.
Damage Indicators Mod Screenshots and Video:
Damage Indicators Mod + OptiFine 1.8 (german/deutsch)
Damage Indicators Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Damage Indicators Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you won’t have any issues with Minecraft.