The Default 3D Resource Pack can be a really good idea for those who are looking for a simple way to enjoy three dimensions in Minecraft, with just a simple texture pack!
‘Default 3D’ – OVER 400 MODELS is an add-on resource pack for the default look of Minecraft, that contains both 3D block models and 3D item models, which closely match the default ones.
Occasionally, due to the use of blockstates, some blocks will have something extra/diffirent to them.
For example, lily pads will occasionally have a white, pink or red lily on them.
There are also be random twigs, pebbles and berries on the ground, as well as shells on the ocean floor.
In case an item is also a placable block, these two will mostly share the same model, else the item has a unique model.
Default 3D Screenshot:
How to install Default 3D
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
How to enabled disabled models
- * Open your resource pack folder.
- * Open ‘Default 3D’.
- * Open ‘assets’.
- * Open ‘minecraft’.
- * Open ‘models’.
- * Open ‘block’.
- * Search for a .json file with the prefix ‘DISABLED’ you’d like to enable. (E.g: ‘DISABLEDgravel-shell5′)
- * Rename the .json file you’d like to enable by removing the prefix.
Download Default 3D Link:
For minecraft 1.8.9 – 1.8- 1.7.10
for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2 (Low)
for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2 (Medium)
for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2 (High)