Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack is understandably small,holiday look and feel, It’s resolution 16x. That means pretty much anyone can download it. You can find a lot of Christmas Resource Packs at here.
Congratulations on making such a great resource pack and merry Christmas!
Many of the original textures remain with this resource pack, having been put through only minor modifications, like the addition of tinsel or lights or other things that just shout Christmas.
- Roses are now Poinsettias
- Added Stocking as a painting
- Added Stockings on furnaces and a crackly fire
- Ferns now match grass colors
- Skeletons have green elf hats
- Cocoa bean item textures match block textures
- Fruitcake item textures match block textures
- Slime block color match slime color
- Fixed Iron Bar Christmas Lights having textures on top and bottom
- Other minor texture changes
- Removed more redundant files
Futureazoos Default Based Christmas Resource Pack Previews:
How to install Futureazoos Default Based Christmas for Minecraft
- Download Moderna Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack.
For Minecraft 1.11.x
Minecraft Search Keywords:
- minecraft 1 10 2 default resource pack
- default 1 11 2 resource pack 64