Forestry Mod for Minecraft: Farming Made Easier
As much as playing Minecraft can be fun, it can also be frustrating. There are many instances wherein you would wish that you can do more, or perhaps, escalate access to the resources that you need. Thankfully, there are mods that exist in different forms, providing you with the ability to do more. With Photoptics Mod for Minecraft, for instance, you will be able to experience improved vision. This will allow you to add binoculars and have a better view at night. Aside from this, another excellent mod that you can consider is the Forestry Mod. It is basically used for improved farming, but it can also deliver gaming benefits apart from such.
What It Can Do?
As it has been earlier mentioned, It is basically used for farming. Anyone who has been playing Minecraft would surely now how difficult farming can be. It is a task that will consume a lot of time. It may take a while before you can use your farm as your resource. With this mod, such issue is going to be resolved. It is effective in speeding up the growth of trees in your farms. Once the mod is setup, your farm can take care of its own.
When you use Forestry mod, you will also be able to add three different kinds of ores. You can add tin and copper, which are pretty much common. The best part is that you can also add apatite. This is a rare kind of metal that you can have with this mod, which, in turn, will be the one responsible for being able to speed up tasks that are related to farming.
Breeding will also be easier once you already have mod. It will provide you with the items that you need for breeding trees and bees, allowing them to grow quickly.
Renewable energy production is another thing that you can enjoy with the use of mod. This will be useful in the latter stages of Minecraft wherein you have already progressed a lot and where there is no room for shortage of energy to complete more tasks.
The Forestry mod also comes with two intelligent backpacks. They can be used in different situations and will give you the resources that you need.
Now is the time to change the way you play Minecraft. With mod, you will never again be frustrated, especially when it comes to farming-related tasks. It is going to provide you with a more immersive in-game experience that is free from frustrations. Whether it is for energy production or speeding up the growth of the trees in your farm, this mod can be useful in a variety of situations.
Actually, Minecraft Forestry Mod can work by its self without BuildCraft Mod installation, but if you want to maximize its functions, downloading BuildCraft Mod is recommended.
In the beginning this mod was created to grow and harvest trees automatically, but over time has been expanding its functions in any crop.
For more information, visit its Official Website: http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki
- Go to the wiki at http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Bugfix: Typo in config string (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Changing missing config value defaults to -1 to prevent random interactions (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Prevents farm blocks from “flashing” before settling on their correct texture (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with GUI Rendering prorgess bars in the wrong order (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Changing handling of container inventories on some devices (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Fixing up particle rendering system to use distance culling and *nix dev paths (Player)
- Change: Fixed egregious oversight where feature was missing for this time of year.
Forestry Mod Download Links:
Client & Server: http://www.mediafire.com/?m2cc0hvx8enauus
Client & Server:
Credit by SirSengir