Dragon Ball Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft add 7 dragon balls to your world. You can craft a dragon radar to find them like in the DragonBall series. However, the radar points to ball no. 1, then no. 2, etc… Not like the series but whatever!
Dragon Ball Mod is about getting you to adventure far and wide in search of the balls, which is intended for survival, and claim the ultimate reward. You can wish for anything you desire (not really, but it’s still good). Once you find the last ball, they re-spawn on the map in different locations, so you can keep finding them and making new wishes!
The way the wishes work is after gathering all 7, Shenron, the Eternal Dragon should appear… but He doesn’t, you just put the balls in a crafting grid in exchange for a Wish (its an item?) You set this wish in the crafting grid and what you get depends on where you place it. Placing it in the bottom middle gives you a different wish.
This mod also adds a Flying Nimbus as a wish, it allows you to fly whenever it’s in your inventory so I recommend this as your first wish. It will make finding them again much easier.
Senzu bean plants
Crafting the radar to find the balls.
It’s a shapeless recipe for the wish.
Here is something you can get! Great Saiyaman’s Helmet!
This is how you can get to the ‘next page’ of wishes
How to install?
- Download the Minecraft Forge first. Install and run it on your profile list.
- Download the Dragon Ball Mod. The version that you will choose should be compatible with the version of your Minecraft.
- Go to the game folder of Minecraft and find the mod folder.
- Add the .jar file into the mod folder. If it is in a zip or rar format, extract the files inside the mod folder.
- Load the game, and if you do it correctly, you will be able to use the mod
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2