Eldaria Islands Map for Minecraft
Eldaria Islands Map V3.1 is a custom terrain map of 3400 blocks by 3100 blocks with a lot of diferent biomes. There are unique mountain biomes, river, and waterfalls, volcanoes, rainforests, 256-block high mountains, unique desert biomes, god tree biomes, etc. And there are also a lot of caves, ravines, mineshafts, dungeons and strongholds for you to discover
A few of them :
– Unique montain biome
– River and waterfalls
– 256 blocks high montains
– Skyrim inspired biomes
– Unique desert biomes
– God trees biomes
Some amazing locations you are likely to find when exploring are:
Inside the map, once you have spawned it should give you some brief information. You will begin located in a wonderful starting location.
A cave, town, and mountain range can be found depending on your chosen direction. The cave will take you to the nether, which has also been customised beautifully. Almost every biome in this map has been changed to insure an amazing experience.
Fun facts :
– Eldaria is the project with the most favourite on all PlanetMinecraft
– The map has been featured 3 times in the Minecraft monday show ( 1 for eldaria itself, 1 for reichi island and 1 for tropica islands )
– Most of the people get lost on it
– The map contain 2 687 700 000 blocks in total
– The sea near the island is 8000 blocks large is some places
This map, Eldaria Island, is by far the most amazing world save I have ever seen in my entire life.
- Added a new island called Skylia which contains many new features such as waterfalls and many custom biomes.
- Added a volcanic island with many custom biomes.
- Improved previous islands, adding new biomes and editing landscapes.
- Expanded Eldaria Island significantly.
- Biomes have been corrected appropriately.
- Added an amazing Desert temple
- Added a new jungle temple using the features from 1.3 +
- The nether is now easier to navigate
- Corrected small bugs
What is the mods version?
- The mods version is for people using mods that generate new block/structure on the map. A perfect example is the Tekkit mod pack.
- If you use mods that don’t affect the map (TMI, Optifine, MoCreatures, Timber, etc.)
- Not all the mods will be compatible.
- Required modpack: Tekkit, FTB.
Eldaria Islands Map Installation Guide:
- Download Eldaria Islands Map file from the link(s) below and then extract the map
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12 and earlier version
Note: Mods version has few bugs in 1.12.1 and 1.12.
For 1.6.4/1.6.2 (1.6.x, 1.5.x and 1.4.x.)