Elytra Fall Map Information:
Elytra Fall is a map/minigame intended exclusively for one of the outstanding objects from the current 1.9 version of Minecraft, Elytra wings. It’s a map of skill that will challenge us to prove our skills planning with the Elytra, with a touch of CTM (Complete the monument, or complete the monument, in Spanish).
The map/minigame begins in a high, central area from which we’ll throw with our character, using the Elytra, to plan through various “tunnels and galleries”. There are 16 galleries or circuits that we can choose. These “circuits” can also contain small obstacles that impede our progress.
When we enter a circuit and we are coming to the end, and therefore I’m completing the challenge, we will arrive to a large room with a central chest, where we will have to pick up a block of wool in the color of that tunnel or Gallery, that we placed on the pillars and altars that are in the central area map. The map will record the number of attempts and the total time of each attempt.
Elytra Fall Map Installation Guide:
- Download Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
Download from server 1.9.4
Minecraft Search Keywords:
- download mini game minecraft
- map minecraft mini game
- minecraft elytra map