Christmas is coming. It is time to take a rest and enjoy your time with family and Minecraft too. Today, let’s enjoy Fairy Lights Mod that add customizable string lights to Minecraft. They can be fairy or Christmas lights.
Fairy Lights is a mod that allows us to create rows of hanging lights (also known as fairy lights) of many colors how dyes exist in the game, i.e., 16 different colors.
To begin with, we have to create lights, for which you can choose the shape or material and then use dyes for coloring. These lights can craftearlas in two ways, in the table of crafteo a horizontal row of iron and a horizontal sticks or rope. If we choose clubs, will be lights in horizontal format, while if we use rope will be loose.
Fairy Lights Mod Screenshots:
Spooky & Bonus Lights:
Right click on the side of a block, or an existing fastener, to place a fastener, now there will be a connection from the fastener to you. From then you right click on another side of a block, or an existing fastener, to complete the connection.
The maximum length of a fairy light strand is 25 blocks.
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Fairy Lights Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you won’t have any issues with Minecraft.