Flat Colored Blocks Description:
This is a mod that allows us to generate a lot of simple blocks for decoration and construction, through a great amount of variation of colors. All the new colors part of the basic colours of dyes of Minecraft, which are 16, but each of these colors can make a lot of new colors.
To manage and create these new blocks of colors, the mod adds a single object called “Colored Block” (see recipe in the image below).Highly configurable with settings to adjust number of hues, values, and saturation, as well as min/max ranges.
Crafting Blocks in Survival
Example of Blocks in world
Using the item crafted you just need to have dyes and cobblestone/glass/glowstone in your inventory to craft items after opening the items gui. Some blocks require a few dyes to craft so try different dyes to see all the options.
How to install Flat Colored Blocks:
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge
- Download Flat Colored Blocks file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2