Download Gabum’s Golf Maps for Minecraft
Welcome to the world of Gabum’s Golf. Over 190 holes in over 20 courses are waiting for you!
Gabum’s Golf 1
Gabum’s Golf is a Minigolf map with a total of 27 Holes. In the first part there are 4 courses: Normal (9 Holes), Nether (3 Holes), Aqua (6 Holes) and Ender (9 Holes). Play with your friends and compete with them, or play alone and try to beat my score!
- Throw your “ball” by pressing Q.
- Do not destroy anything!
- You are allowed to kill animals.
- Throwing while jumping is allowed.
- If your ball falls into still water, you get +1 throw.
- Special rules like terrain-based rules are listed at the course startpoints.
Gabum’s Golf 2
Gabum’s Golf 2 – The sequel to Gabum’s Golf 1! 60 Holes in 6 new courses!
The goal is easy: Throw your ball into the hole with as less throws as you can! ButÂ that’s not all; Gabum’s Golf 2 also features:
- Clubhouse with equipment for up to 4 Players
- Well-chosen Achievements for every course and the whole world
- 6 new and unknown courses: Pixel (9 Holes), Lost City (6 Holes), Jungle (18), Classic (15 Holes) Mountains (3 Holes) and a secret course (9 Holes)!
- Scorecards (Book and Quill)
Gabum’s Golf 3
Gabum’s Golf 3 is probably the biggest Minigolf Map ever released. It features:
- Over 100 different Holes
- 10 Courses: Desert, 2D, Sky, Holiday, Hardcore and 6 More!
- Many Achievements and Eastereggs
- Modern Minecraft technologies, (if you play on a server, you have to set the “CommandBlockOutput”-permission to “true” in the server.properties file)
- 5 Hardcore-challenging jump parkours
- Search Puzzles
- …and much more!!!
It is easy: Throw your ball by pressing “Q”, and the ball will slide over the ice. Pick up the ball from the new position, and Press “Q” again, until it falls into the hole!
Gabum’s Golf Maps Screenshots:
Gabum’s Golf Maps Installation Guide:
- Download the Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
Map Download Links: