Gearan Resource Pack was contributed by Zaliku. It is created in 16x 16 resolution and second. it is pretty new and is partially completed. More than 90% is already completed and just a few things left to do to name this pack as completely finished texture pack.
The thing that caught our eye about the Gearan resource pack is that it manages to strike an excellent balance between both distinct art style and this leads to a lot of incredible looking textures that synergize quite nicely with one another and in turn make the game look very appealing.
The best thing about recently released Gearan resource pack is that it tries to combine both, the ordinary art style, the default and realistic theme to create a very entertaining and enlivening gameplay for everyone. As we already said, the pack is still in development and you might notice some temporary issues, such as missing textures but this should not get you worried since future updates will definitely fix such issues
The Gearan resource pack came out less than three days ago and is still halfway from completion which is why you’ll probably encounter your fair share of missing textures and even some visuals glitches while using it, but these issues are bound to be patched out through future updates so you shouldn’t think too much of them
Download Gearan Resource Pack for Minecraft
How to install Gearan Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack
for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 (Work for both version)