Greenfield Map is one of the most realistic map of Minecraft. Greenfield is a city like no other. Built to the finest detail, but also on a carefully planned large scale. The city is built using a 1:1 Scale (1 block = 1 cubic meter) and is made to feel like you are walking around a real city whilst you are exploring it. It is not just a city but a world that helps you explore experience and adventure.
- Climb up the tallest skyscrapers.
- Go underground into the darkest tunnels.
- Walk the streets like as if you were walking around in a real city.
- Greenfield has so much to offer, it is going to be the biggest city ever built in minecraft once finnished.
Greenfield started back in August 2011 and is still being worked on to this day to bring new updates and new areas to explore. The things that you can find in Greenfield are the same as any large real life city. There is a Downtown area with huge skyscrapers, nice rich suburbs, poor decaying ghettos, industrial areas, as well as a vast network of roads, highways, railways, and subways. The map is also littered with secrets and Easter eggs for you to find if you look hard enough.
Greenfield Map Screenshots:
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- We suggest you use Shaders mod for the best experience.
Greenfield Map Installation Guide:
- Download Greenfield Map file from the link(s) below/above and then extract the map
- Go to Start menu
Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder
If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
Greenfield Map Download Link: