Hi Minecrafter! Bukkit Plugins GuiAPI is a simple API for creating menus/GUIs. These menus use a combination of custom inventories, custom items, and custom events in order to create an in-depth menu where the player clicks on a button (custom item) in a GUI (custom inventory) to cause custom events which allow for flexible menus
The developer of this GUI API tool is Lahwran (Minecraftforum’s username) I want to thanks him for this great API, if there is no you then, there will be lesser mod in Minecraft’s community.
GUI API or Graphical User Interface API was developed to be use for developers or modders, to create a better user interface in Minecraft.
How to Utilize
Just add the plugin .jar to your build path and that’s it!
Example built on GUIAPI version 1.0.1 demonstrating basic features here.
- Easy-to-use constructors and methods
- Custom Events
- A debug mode
- In-depth documentation
- /toggletestmode -Toggles whether debug messages are on (only use if you know what you’re doing)
- GUIAPI.toggletestmode – For the /toggletestmode command
About the Config Options
- None currently
How to Install GUI API for Minecraft
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the GUI API for Minecraft 1.7.9/1.7.2/1.6.2
- Drag all the contents from the extracted file into the minecraft.jar
- Delete META INF
- That should do I hope.