About Item Bound Resource Pack
The ItemBound pack’s resolution is x16. The pack was contributed by sixfootblue. This resource pack is great for someone whose only goal is to change the available in-game items by making them look more satisfying.
Item Bound Resource Pack has been specifically designed in a manner which enables players to completely customize the game’s in-gameitems as desired. Currently, there are approximately 491 types of item skins available but the pack’s creator insists that this is only the beginning and that the available number of skins in this resource pack is going to gradually increase when more updates are available in the future.
Check out the Crafting Guides section for instruction on how to craft the new Halloween items! Happy Halloween and hope you have fun gaming!!
Download Item Bound Resource Pack
All kind of different armor such as a cape?
A picture of Mona Lisa and a whole more came from many famous artists.
How to install Item Bound Resource Pack
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack
for Minecraft 1.12, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.12