ItemPhysic Mod for Minecraft [1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9/1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2]
This mod is cool! More Realtistic Items/ stone doesn’t burn in lava. Like the name would suggest, the ItemPhysic mod adjusts the physics for some items.
If you think that will be a cool addition, then this is the mod for you. ItemPhysic mod will add a number of new items to the game, not only that it still also updates some of the existing items to become much more realistic. ItemPhysic mod gives you two options to start from, a Full or Lite version.
ItemPhysic Mod Full:
This mod changes how items ‘burn’. Only items or block which can burn will burn in lava or fire. Every block which can burn like wood, planks, wool… and every item which can be used as a fuel in a furnace like coal, stick…
A piece of coal, a pickaxe, a piece of cobblestone and a wooden plank were throw into lava and the pickaxe and the cobblestone didn’t burn.
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying. No item will be destroyed by a cactus anymore.
ItemPhysic Mod Lite:
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying.
ItemPhysic Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download ItemPhysic Mod jar (zip) file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
- Enjoy the Mod