Kleneex 3D Resource Pack definitely takes some getting used to, but it successfully combines 3D effects with simplistic graphics.
Things still look somewhat blocky but there’s no denying that they look better than normal, which is always a good point for a resource pack. From a glance, the first thing you’re liable to notice about the Kleenex 3D pack is how the textures seem to interlock, almost like pieces of a puzzle of sections of tile making up a floor.
How to Install Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack