My name is 1LotS and I am the creator of this resourcepack called “LB PhotoRealism Reload!”. This pack (LB Photo Realism or LBPR) was originally created by Scuttles, but was kind of abandoned for a while a couple of years ago. Meanwhile I started making this pack using an older version of LBPR.
My version of LBPR is made for Minecrafters who would like minecraft to have better graphics and just look nicer. The pack includes HD-Textures (x128), 3D-models and also some custom sounds.
I try to make the pack similar to default textures, but also adding some style to it, so the pack will look pretty. LBPR: Reload! was made to make Minecraft look as realistic as possible.
I hope you’ll like my work!” -1LotS-
The texture resolution for the LB PhotoRealism Reload Resource Pack is 128x, which is neither so high that the average player can’t use it, nor so low that no noticeable difference would be seen in the blocks, items, and other textures that make up Minecraft. That’s about 8 times more pixels per texture than you would get with Minecraft’s vanilla 16x resolution, so yes, there is a significant difference that you will notice immediately. In fact, you’ll probably notice there are 3D models that actually look 3D within a minute or two of turning on LB Photorealism Reload.
Download LB PhotoRealism 3D Resource Pack for Minecraft
How to install LB PhotoRealism 3D Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack