If you are a fan of Lego, LEGO Block Model Resource Pack suits you 100 percent. This resource pack helps you change your world to LEGO.
However, although the LEGO Block Model Resource Pack makes Minecraft look insanely good, one thing to keep in mind about it is that it’s quite laggy. If you have a rather low-end PC then you probably shouldn’t get your hopes up with this one because it will lag like crazy
- All blocks are modeled faithfully to the original LEGO.
- Unlike the default models, double half slabs and normal full blocks have different models.
- Redstone Dust and Rails are modeled so that they avoid the studs.
- Stairs, Slime Blocks, and Beacons are modeled based on the original LEGO, so that it will suit with it.
- No block model creating softwares were used, and were mostly hand typed.
- Can be used with other texture packs, so please enjoy many kinds of LEGO.
Download LEGO Block Model Resource Pack for Minecraft
This Resource Pack is compatible with other texture packs:
How to install LEGO Block Model Resource Pack for Minecraft:
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack