That’s why the Limited Lives mod should really turn the heads of many people – it’s that middle ground most of the Minecraft community has been hoping. The administrator simply sets a number of lives, and as players die and get closer to their last life, their permanent health levels will drop accordingly.
Limited Lives mod limits you to a set number of lives per world. By default, when you die, you will lose a ratio of your permanent health, leaving you less and less hearts/HP after every respawn. When you finally run out of lives, depending on the config, you will be forced into Spectator mode (not available for MC 1.7.10) or banned from the server for a set amount of time.
After the last death players will either be switched over to spectate (a feature which only works on Minecraft 1.8.x) or banned from the server altogether for an amount of time also set by the administrator.
Limited Lives Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge
- Download Limited Lives Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
To be installed on the server. Installation on clients not necessary unless they are hosting their own LAN servers.
Download Links Below!
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11