Download LittleTiles Mod [1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2] for Minecraft
LittleTiles Mod opens up each individual cube that makes up a standard cube of space in Minecraft. So for example a single cube of space in Minecraft contains 4096 tiny cubes. With this mod you’ll be able to make blocks capable of being placed within those tinier spaces. It’s all thanks to the hammer that comes with this mod.
With the hammer you can take any block and load it into the interface. From there you can set the size of block you want output from it. So you can make single lines of 16 mini blocks, or full sheets off the side, top or bottom of the block, or if you prefer you can make 1x1x1 cubes for the most precise construction. You can even do any range in between so long as it’s within the 16x16x16 dimensions. There’s a multitude of combinations for this mod and many different applications. You can make custom furniture: Tiny houses, Custom blocks And even pixel art!
The greatest part of this is you can pick up your creation after it’s been crafted. All you need to do is shift+right click on your creations with the hammer. Then it becomes a standard item. This is perfect for creative mode because you can create a custom block, break it and then place it infinitely. So much can be done on such a small scale, you only need to use your imagination.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CreativeCore
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2