About LoZ : Oracle of Seasons Resource Pack
This is a texture pack based on arguable one of the greatest games ever created: The Legend of Zelda, Oracle of Seasons, although there are some textures and sprites based on other Zelda games (mostly Oracle of Ages and Link’s Awakening, as one might expect). The pack tries to emulate the Oracle of Seasons world as much as possible without compromising the Minecraft look and feel. While some textures may be quite a bit lighter or darker than in the basic texture pack, every texture is still recognisable and as similar as possible to the originals.
The Seasons in this pack are biome-based, which means that all 4 seasons will appear in every world at any given time (kind of like how in the original game seasons are also technically location-based, rather than time-based). This pack does not use the regular Minecraft biome system, which is why you’ll need MCPatcher to make this pack work. Otherwise you’ll just end up in a perpetual summer.
Download LoZ : Oracle of Seasons Resource Pack
How to install Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Download and Install Optifine HD or MC Patcher for better resource pack performance.
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack
For 1.8.x,1.7 and 1.6
Credits: Heavenly Spoon