MicdoodleCore is just a library of classes that all Micdoodle8 mods use. You need to install this if you are going to install any of Micdoodle8 mods.
MicdoodleCore Installation Guide:
- Make sure you Need Forge API
- Download MicdoodleCore file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you won’t have any issues with Minecraft.
For MC 1.6.2:
For MC 1.6.4:
For MC 1.7.2
For MC 1.7.10: