Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 3 is now available.
- Fixed another crash in pathfinding code (NPE)
- Fixed crash in pathfinding code (CME)
- Tweaking of cooldown mechanics intensifies
- Added Elytra sound effects
- Improved AI
- Improved entity selectors
- Tweaked cooldown mechanics to be less confusing
- Applied paper patch 0078
- Loot tables now also work in dispensers and droppers
- Hoppers can now pull items out of blocked chests
- Increased limit for “executed command blocks per tick”
Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 3 Showcases:
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “pre-releases” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.9.1-pre3/minecraft_server.1.9.1-pre3.jar
Credits: Mojang Team