Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 1 is now available.
Today Mojang released Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-release 1 – a pre-release snapshot for Minecraft 1.9.3. This update contains lag fixes, some fixes to horses and a new restriction to teleportation.
- Performance should be improved for most players
- Some players may experience the same performance as before
- Very few players should have worse performance
- Nobody should have no performance
- Colored ‘dead’ skin template parts cause in-game issues
- Skin’s jacket parts do not show up under specific conditions
- Adult Horse/Donkey Pathfinding Issue: 1 block elevations treated as “non-traversable” terrain
- Currupting world by teleporting to y=(-)Infinity
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “pre-releases” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Credits: Mojang Team