Extra Utilities Mod Introduction:
Extra Utilities mod is a completely “Random” mod, so much, that its creator defined it as the result of joining a lot of random things that the author needed as he was playing the game, with or without other mods installed, that is, we find blocks and objects that are intended for Minecraft “Vanilla”, while others are designed to work with other mods.
This will help the Extra Utilities Mod 1.11.2/1.12 send me his old service record play optimal block useful and add the different entities in the game. It allows Creative blocks the beautiful game in which players uncomfortable. Just a bunch of fairly useful things.
Extra Utilities Mod Minecraft Image’s:
- Golden Bag of Holding: A double-chest size worth of portable inventory.
- Golden Lasso: Captures passive mobs for convenient relocation.
- Paint Brush: Used to paint Colored Bricks and Colored Oak Wood Planks.
- Division Sigil: Used to do ancient rituals.
- Unstable Ingot: A dangerous item use at own risk.
- Etheric Sword: Bypasses all armor.
- Destruction Pickaxe: 5× faster than a Diamond Pickaxe destroying stone (no drop). Ineffective on other blocks.
- Erosion Shovel: Eliminates sand and gravel that is above the block being dug. Does not drop resources.
- Healing Axe: Regenerates hunger, but gives health to hit target. Turns zombie villagers back into villagers.
- Reversing Hoe: Reverses the stages of wheat. Turns dirt into grass, and cobblestone into stone.
- Builder’s Wand: Faster way to build structures.
- Sonar Goggles: Outline all ores within 5m.
- Watering Can: Early-game alternative to Bone Meal. Infinite use directly on crops.
- Angel Block: a floating block that can be placed mid-air.
- Blackout Curtains: keeps the light out of certain areas.
- Block Update Detector: checks for block updates adjacent to it.
- Chandelier: a light source that can hang from the ceiling. Prevents mob spawns within the area of effect.
- Colored Bricks: bricks painted with one of 16 colour dye.
- Wood Planks: Wood Planks painted with one of 16 colour dye.
- Compressed Cobblestone: for convenient storage.
- Conveyor Belt: a way to move items and mobs.
- Cursed Earth: mobs will spawn at a much faster rate on this block.
- Ender-Thermic Pump: an efficient Lava pump.
- Ender Quarry: an efficient resource mining machine.
- Ethereal Glass: Players can walk through, mobs cannot.
- Filter Pipe: filters the items that go through.
- Generators: produce Redstone Flux from various materials, and keep their charge when removed.
- Culinary Generator: consumes food as fuel, with high filling food providing more power and high saturation food lasting longer.
- Ender Generator (Extra Utilities): consumes Ender Pearls as fuel.
- Furnace Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel.
- Heated Redstone Generator: consumes both Redstone and Lava.
- High-temperature Furnace Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel, increasing its energy output over time as it heats up.
- Lava Generator: consumes Lava as fuel.
- Nether Star Generator: quickly consumes Nether Stars to produce a huge amount of energy. Damages nearby entities.
- Pink Generator: consumes pink coloured items as fuel.
- Potions Generator: consumes potions, with more complicated potions producing more energy.
- Solar Generator: produces energy when exposed to sunlight, charges in daytime, generates at night time (default).
- Survivalist Generator: consumes standard furnace fuel. Cheap and efficient, but produces energy very slowly.
- TNT Generator: consumes Gunpowder or TNT as fuel. Damages nearby entities.
- Lapis Caelestis: expensive block with only one color texture and no borders.
- Magnum Torch: disables mob spawning within a large area of effect.
- Peaceful Table: for peaceful mode Players to obtain mob drops.
- Rain Muffler: silences rain drop sound effects within the area of effect.
- Redstone Clock: generates a Redstone pulse.
- Sound Muffler: dampens sounds within a small area of effect.
- Sorting Pipe: inserts items into an adjacent inventory if it is empty or the same type present.
- Spikes: giant pointy spikes that deal damage.
- Trading Post: displays the trading GUI of any Villagers nearby.
- Transfer Node: transfer items, liquids, or energy.
- Trash Can: deletes items inserted.
- Filing Cabinet: stores 270 items with the same item ID.
- Filing Cabinet (Advanced): stores 540 items that do not stack but have the same item ID.
Screenshots and Recipes:
This block is your best friend when working in the sky in creative mode or in water far from land, since this block does not need a solid surface to be placed. Just right-click the air and the block will appear in front of you. Then when you left-click the block to break it, it will break instantly and will automatically enter your inventory (survival mode only).
These dark curtains allow you to keep that pesky light out certain areas without closing them off entirely. Blackout curtains will reduce light by approximately half its maximum and can be passed through easily.
Note: While the recipe shows black wool being used, you can use any color you wish.
Block Update Detector
This block replicates the standard vanilla BUD in one block. If an adjacent block is updated the BUD will send out a one tick redstone pulse and then go inactive for three ticks to allow the redstone time to calm down. Adjacent BUDs will not trigger each other.
Have you ever wanted more ways to show off your fabolous wealth and oppulance? Well here’s a diamond-gold chandelier that you can hang from the ceiling. It gives off slightly more light than a regular torch or glowstone and serves as a constant reminder to the riff-raff who’s the boss (Hint it’s you).
You can view more: Extra Utilities Mod Wiki : http://ftbwiki.org/Extra_Utilities
Colored Bricks / Colored Wood Planks |Compressed Cobblestone |Conveyer Belt |Cursed Earth |Peaceful Table
Sound Muffler |Sound Muffler Upgrade – Rain Muffler |Trading Post
Trash Can | Pipe Transfer System ….
Like all Forge mods, Extra Utilities has a config file in /config/ folder where you can alter game options as well as block and item ids.
Warning: this is an advanced feature and can lead to problems if you don’t know what you are doing. If you do edit the config file and encounter a bug or crash, make sure to note any changes you made when posting it.
Now if you wish to remove a block or item, you have two options.
The first is to disable it’s recipe (in the recipe section) which will prevent people from crafting it. This won’t remove it from the game entirely and it can still be spawned in. However if you’re playing on a server that has different settings to you then you shouldn’t have to worry about it.
The second is to set the block/item id to 0. Extra Utilities will not register the block/item or any blocks/items that depend on it. Now unlike the first method, you cannot play on a server or with players, that have different config file settings. This is only recommended if you’re putting together a mod pack. Also please note this is a feature I put into Extra Utilities and will NOT work with other mods.
Finally this feature is still a bit experimental and it may be liable to change in the future.
How to install Extra Utilities Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Extra Utilities Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12