Download and install Minecraft Skin Viewer
This tool allow view display any Minecraft skin. You can type username, browse file or play with drag & drop – fast and simple. The best thing is the ability to pose the model manually, just like an action figure. You can move any body part with the left mouse button.
- View Minecraft skins on the 3D model
- From players
- From files
- Pose the 3D model like an action figure
- Drag body parts with the mouse
- Use predefined positions
- Play the animation and adjust its speed
- Download skins of other users
- Export to image
- Change the background
- 12 languages*
Play and see other players
Minecraft Skin Viewer does not use your GPU, so you can play Minecraft with the highest performance and have Minecraft Skin Viewer window open all the time. I’ve created my own 3D engine to achieve that. Works smooth on every creepy and slow machine.
For creating skins
Minecraft Skin Viewer is very useful for creating your own skin, because it automatically refreshes the skin when you save the file. I used to make skins in Photoshop, so now I can see my results very quickly without any additional clicks. Just press Ctrl + S in Photoshop and Minecraft Skin Viewer will update the skin immediately.
Show off your skin
With Minecraft Skin Viewer you can render your skin with high quality and transparent background – perfect as a layer for Photoshop or any other professional graphics editor.
Minecraft Skin Viewer allows you to download any Minecraft skin.
How to install:
- Run the program, type your username, press ‘Enter’ and see yourself.
- Hold the left mouse button and drag anything you want.
- Click the right mouse button and choose something from the context menu.
- Find some skin file and drag it into Minecraft Skin Viewer.
- Click the right mouse button on some toolbar and change its docking.
- Have fun.
Minecraft Skin Viewer Tool Download Links:
Minecraft Skin Viewer:
Minecraft Skin Viewer Extended: