Download Minewatch Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2
Minewatch Mod Description:
Minewatch Mod brings Minecraft and Overwatch together! Overwatch character armor and weapons usable in Minecraft.
There are currently 4 characters in the mod. Each has a full set of armor, a weapon, and a token.
Each character has a token associated with them. The token is used to craft the weapons and armors for the respective character. The weapons are crafted with one token alone, whereas the armor are crafted with an iron armor piece with one token. Tokens are dropped at 1/100 chance from mobs.
Reaper’s Shotguns can be dual-wielded.
Hanzo’s Bow has a faster draw than a normal bow.
Reinhardt’s Hammer can attack entities within range of the targeted entity.
Ana’s Rifle can scope when sneaking.
Ana’s Rifle can toggle heal mode when holding the keybind (default <Z>).
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod file from link(s) below
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12