Minions Mod for Enhancing Your Minecraft Gaming Experience
The beauty of Minecraft is that you have the liberty to do anything you deem fit. The time is in your hands and, whatever you do with it is entirely your prerogative. There is a lot of work involved in playing the game. You have to gather the materials and place them in the right place. Fortunately, you can circumvent all the hard labor by using a Minions Mod 1.8. You do not have to work because the Mod allows you to have the minions at your command.
Role of the Minions
Minions are like your servants. The Minions Mod places the power in your hands and puts you in charge. When you issue commands, the minions follow them unquestionably. One thing about the minions is that they will follow you wherever you go, not unless you give them something to do. They will run errands and carry you around. Indeed, you do not have to walk; you just issue commands like a boss.
Your gaming experience will be fun because you will enjoy the privilege of issuing commands. The minions will topple the jungle giants within no time. When you want to dig a mineshaft, they will do all the work and even construct stairs while they dig the mine. Your work is to direct them on where to strip a mine, and they will strip it intelligently. This mod introduces an interesting and captivating concept to the Minecraft game.
How You Earn the Minions
The privilege does not come freely. You have to earn the minions. In order to have the minions at your disposal, you must get your hands dirty. You must kill a lot of stuff until you reach level eight. Once you get there, press ‘M’ and do evil stuff four times. Minions Mod comes at a cost. Once you have done evil, left click on Master Item for lightning bolts. Subsequently, right click on the Master and get the minions.
How to Execute Commands?
Essentially, when you are using Minions Mod, minions will follow your orders loyally. However, you have to issue the commands appropriately in order to get the appropriate response. When you want to issue orders, you right-click on the Master and issue orders according to the context of the activity. When you want to have the minions follow you- you can charge staff.
The minion’s main menu is ‘M’. Please note that you can only have a maximum of four minions per player. Secondly, the costs that pay for evil deeds are two levels. If you want to gain minions, you have to undertake four evil deeds.
Default settings: (configurable by the file in the /mods/ folder)
- Minions main menu: “M”
- Maximum Minions per player: 4
- Cost of evil Deed: 2 levels
- – 4 evil deeds are required to gain minions
Short Minion handbook:
- Kill enough stuff to reach lvl 8
- Press M and do evil 4 times
- Receive Master Item
- Leftlick Master Item for Lightning Bolts
- Rightclick Master Item to spawn Minions
- Rightclick to issue orders, context-sensitive (a place, trees, an animal, an ore vein, your feet)
- Also press M for mining shapes.
- Rightclick chest (FROM DISTANCE) to set it as destination
- Charge staff like a bow to have minions follow you
- Rightclick minions to have them drop whatever they have
- Leftclick Minions for working incentive …. mueheheheh
Minions are fully compatible with SMP. However there may be oddness regarding their movement and animations
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod zip file
- Put downloaded jar (zip) file into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/ folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
For minecraft 1.11.2
For minecraft 1.11
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.5.2