Be Your Own Fighting Machine with Modular Powersuits Mod!
Want to be like Tony Stark in Minecraft? With the Modular Powersuits Mod, you can definitely find ways to be the strongest mechanically inclined, fighting machine. You can simply download the mod and get familiar with its features, so you can enjoy the game soon.
What Exactly is Modular Powersuits Mod?
It is a new downloadable feature which can enable players to be their own inventors and fighting machines. By going through a series of steps and improvising on certain tools, you can slowly form up the parts which will constitute you as a fighting machine.
To know which components you’ll need to complete your armor, you can use a main compass or guide which is the Tinker Table. This mod feature can be accessed, so you may list up all your acquired parts on your overall module.
What You’ll Find in the Mod
To play the mod well, you will need to choose the right combinations of recipes and pick the ones which you’ll only need. Otherwise, all the other unused items will be rendered futile. Each recipe combination in Modular Powersuits Mod 1.8.9 may form part of a Wiring, your Power Armor Head, Torso, Feet, and Feet.
Other recipes may include your Power Tool, Tinker Table, Parachute, Glider Wing, LV, MV and HV Capacitors, Basic and Advanced Plating and many more. These components should help you prepare well in Modular Powersuits Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2, since you’ll most likely be facing a couple of enemies during the game.
It is also important for you to explore the characteristics of each recipe you’ll be acquiring. This way, you will have a better idea on how they should be handled especially when every situation calls for the expertise of a specific recipe in Modular Powersuits Mod. Either way, it’s advisable for you to run through a series of tests on the recipes so you can use them well.
How to Install?
- To get your very own mod, you will need to download and install both Minecraft Forge and the Numina Mod. You can also add the Industrialcraft 2 and Universal Electricity mods.
- Afterwards, you may then download the mod, and place the mods into your .minecraft folder. When all the mentioned items have been downloaded, you may then, instantly feel free to get familiarized in playing Modular Powersuits Mod.
- If you’d like to be your own Tony Stark or even your own mechanical hero, try this mod. With its cool features, you’ll be sure to enjoy in tinkering some components in preparation for crushing some enemies in the game.
Recipes depend on what mods you have installed and on the config file. Server owners and modpack makers: please make sure you have only the recipes enabled that you want your players to use!
|Power Armor Head|
|Power Armor Torso|
|Power Armor Legs|
|Power Armor Feet|
- Tool modes
- Railgun: Does a lot of damage, and hitscans (instantly hits the target), but costs an exorbitant amount of energy per shot and knocks you back.
- Plasma Cannon: A charge-up shot that can do tons of damage as well as explode with a force of 500 millicreepers.
- Blink drive: Reusable ender pearl-style teleportation.
- In-Place Assembler: Your crafting table on the go.
- Multimeter: Reads the flow of UE electricity. More functions to follow!
- All items
- Capacitors: Allows the item to act as a UE/IC2 battery as well as power other modules. NOTE: Modules draw power from all equipped Power Armor items in your inventory, not just themselves.
- Any armor
- Basic Plating: Adds weight and armor value
- Advanced Plating: Adds weight and armor value, better ratio than iron plating
- Energy Shield: Adds armor value and consumes energy when absorbing damage. Turns off when out of energy.
- Radiation Shielding: Prevents UE radioactive materials from damaging you if fully suited.
- Melee Assist: Add knockback and/or extra damage to the tool’s melee attacks.
- Pickaxe/Shovel/Axe: Each allows the powertool to act as a pickaxe/shovel/axe respectively. Consumes energy instead of durability.
- Diamond Pickaxe Upgrade: Allows the powertool to mine obsidian (useless without pickaxe module.)
- Aqua Affinity Upgrade: Like the aqua affinity enchantment, compensates for the underwater mining penalty.
- Water Electrolyzer: Consumes a burst of energy to refill your air when you are about to drown.
- Goggles of Revealing (WIP): Install a pair of Thaumic Goggles to display the HUD in your helmet.
- Night Vision: A constantly-applied and toggleable potion effect, for the low cost of 5 J/t and the new Control Circuit component.
- Flight Control: Tries to keep you steady in midair. Acts as a proxy for creative flight. Press ‘Z’ to go down (currently hardcoded).
- Glider: Lets you slow your fall speed and move forward.
- Parachute: Lets you come almost to a stop in midair, slowly drifting downwards.
- Jetpack: Allows you to add upward momentum. Jetpack is twice as strong as jetboots but twice as expensive.
- Active Camouflage: Acts like potion of invisibility, costs 1kW to maintain.
- Swim Boost: Allows you to swim faster.
- Sprint Assist: Makes your sprint faster, but consumes energy while sprinting. Also has an option to compensate for the fatigue incurred by sprinting.
- Jump assist: Hold down jump to jump extra high.
- Stepping assist: Automatically climb whole blocks as if they were stairs.
- Shock Absorber: Uses energy to compensate for a portion of velocity when impacting the ground.
- Jetboots: Allows you to add upward momentum. Jetpack is twice as strong as jetboots but twice as expensive.
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8.9