Download Morphing Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
Morphing Mod introduction:
This mod allows the player to morph into any mob after killing it. You can cycle through all the morphs you have and you can become anything at any point. It is the ultimate disguise! This also is compatiable with any mod that brings in a living entity, so if you added orespawn per say it will work on the bosses themselves! The way you morph into mobs is so unique, it takes each model piece from a mob and dissembles it and resembles it onto the player! This mod is still in beta and is planned to have many more features!
- “Acquire” most living mobs by killing them (a morph). This includes other players, silverfish, turrets (from PortalGun) and even descriptive books (from Mystcraft). You cannot reacquire an identical morph.
- Browse previously stored morphs with the (defaults) HOME/END keys. Rebindable in the config. Once the selector is open you can use the mouse to browse.
- Select a morph with the ENTER/RETURN/LMB. It takes 4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the DELETE/BACKSPACE (rebindable). You cannot remove your original state/the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the ESCAPE/RMB. It will auto close if there is another GUI open.
- Climb: Mimics spider climbing up walls etc, you have to push yourself against a wall and you’ll climb up it. You need to remain pushed against the wall to climb up it, of course, and you fall if you let go.
- Fly: Mimics creative flying, available for vanilla mobs that fly.
- Float: Only one mob in vanilla supports this, and that’s the chicken. Instead of falling to your doom, you slowly float downwards like chickens do.
- Fire Immunity: A variety of mobs have this, especially all the nether mobs. This will make you fire resistant and let you swim around in lava if you want to.
- Hostile: Certain mobs are labelled hostile specifically because they try to target players. There is no use of this ability unless you enable Hostile Mode in the config (explained later).
- Swim: This ability allows mobs to breathe underwater, and optionally, make them drown when out of water.
- Sunburn: Think Zombies and Skeletons burning in sunlight. Yeah.
- Water allergy: You take damage when wet. Like endermen and blazes.
To identify abilities, look in the Morph gui under the name of the morph, listed there are abilities that may be available to the mob. (For example, the skeleton has an additional fire immunity which affects wither skeletons and sunburn which affects normal skeletons instead).
Morph Mod allows you to turn all the monsters you kill in Minecraft, this also goes for mods like Twilight Forest, Mo ‘Creatures among others. Once transformed, you get the mob capabilities, for example, if you turn a bat can fly. If turn a zombie pigman wins resistance lava. Remember that you also get the weaknesses of the mobs, that is, if you turn into a Enderman, you can not enter the water.
This is a config option that affects the “Hostile” Ability. By default it is turned off. This modes allow you to walk amongst (some, not all) the hostile mobs in the game, if you are morphed as a hostile mob.
EG: You’re a skeleton and you walk up to a zombie, which completely ignores you unless attacked.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download Morphing Mod
- Put Morphing Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
- Changed default selector keys to [ and ]
- Added Squid, Spider, Ocelot and Wolf “arms”.
- Added more configurable keys for the selector.
- Added config for Boss Morphs, disabled by default (due to bugginess with the EnderDragon, as well as Hydra and Naga from Twilight Forest)
- Fix broken legs of ModelQuad.
- Fix issue with morphing due to time locking via game rules.
- Fix loss of morph state on a quick reconnect to servers
- Fix mod models with flat boxes crashing the game.
- Fix crash with accessing null fields during reflection.
- Fix desync of setSize on the client/server.
- Fix payload too large (>32k) crash.
- Fix crash with DamageIndicatorsMod
- Fix always in a morph when reloading a server.
- Fix player being rendered whilst sleeping.
- Fix certain child models not appearing while morphing.
- Fix Enderdragon flying backwards, by hardcoding a special exception.
Morphing Mod Download Links:
Minecraft Search Keywords:
- morph mod