Download Morphing Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.7.10
Morphing Mod allows the player to morph into any mob after killing it. You can cycle through all the morphs you have and you can become anything at any point. It is the ultimate disguise! Morphing Mod also is compatiable with any mod that brings in a living entity, so if you added orespawn per say it will work on the bosses themselves! The way you morph into mobs is so unique, it takes each model piece from a mob and dissembles it and resembles it onto the player! This mod is still in beta and is planned to have many more features!
By default when morphed, the Player will gain any ability that mob possessed, good and bad. There are currently 14 different abilities. “Raw Name” references to the name that has to be used in the Morph configuration file.
- Having the mod installed will not mean you can morph.
- A meteorite will randomly crash near a non-afk Player, leaving a trail of destruction. There will be noticeable SFX so the Player does not miss it.
- Only one meteorite should fall in the overworld.
- There will be a config option to disable meteorite griefing and is enabled by default.
- May do block disruption instead of destruction.
- A special mob and entity will spawn with the meteorite. These will be required to Morph. They will be chunk-loaded.
- The entity provides basic morph skill.
- Killing a mob still unlocks its morph.
- Morphs are limited and can eventually run out.
- Can morph into items, but it is only a one-time use.
- Mob is a Boss named The Thing. It will avoid the Player until it is ready.
- Spawns when the meteorite explodes.
- Will hunt other mobs and acquire their morphs. The more mobs it kills, the harder it is to kill.
- When it gets stronger, it will attack the Player. If it kills the Player, it will obtain their warp and pick up his/her items. When its health is low, it flees by sprinting, flying, or any other means.
- Difficulty will be scaled by the number of people online.
- When killed, it drops an item to be used to upgrade the entity mentioned earlier. The entity is used to unlock morphs.
- If the item is destroyed, a new Thing is spawned.
- Abilities will need to be learned.
- They’re learned by using the morph with the ability.
- Some abilities will be unlocked by default.
- Negative effects during some morphs.
- Higher chance of allergies as the Player acquires more morphs. (Maybe)
- The Player’s body will eventually fight off the allergy and expel it. This creates an entity of the morph that caused it.
- Climb: Mimics spider climbing up walls etc, you have to push yourself against a wall and you’ll climb up it. You need to remain pushed against the wall to climb up it, of course, and you fall if you let go.
- Fly: Mimics creative flying, available for vanilla mobs that fly.
- Float: Only one mob in vanilla supports this, and that’s the chicken. Instead of falling to your doom, you slowly float downwards like chickens do.
- Fire Immunity: A variety of mobs have this, especially all the nether mobs. This will make you fire resistant and let you swim around in lava if you want to.
- Hostile: Certain mobs are labelled hostile specifically because they try to target players. There is no use of this ability unless you enable Hostile Mode in the config (explained later).
- Swim: This ability allows mobs to breathe underwater, and optionally, make them drown when out of water.
- Sunburn: Think Zombies and Skeletons burning in sunlight. Yeah.
- Water allergy: You take damage when wet. Like endermen and blazes.
To identify abilities, look in the Morph gui under the name of the morph, listed there are abilities that may be available to the mob. (For example, the skeleton has an additional fire immunity which affects wither skeletons and sunburn which affects normal skeletons instead).
It allows you to turn all the monsters you kill in Minecraft, this also goes for mods like Twilight Forest, Mo ‘Creatures among others. Once transformed, you get the mob capabilities, for example, if you turn a bat can fly. If turn a zombie pigman wins resistance lava. Remember that you also get the weaknesses of the mobs, that is, if you turn into a Enderman, you can not enter the water.
This is a config option that affects the “Hostile” Ability. By default it is turned off. This modes allow you to walk amongst (some, not all) the hostile mobs in the game, if you are morphed as a hostile mob.
EG: You’re a skeleton and you walk up to a zombie, which completely ignores you unless attacked.
How to use:
- After the Player kills a mob for the first time, it’s entity will be absorbed. To morph into that mob, use the left and right square brackets ([ ], default) to open and navigate the morph selection screen. Hold Shift to go between different types of the same mob. When the desired mob is selected, hit enter to begin the morph.
- At the morph menu you can add to favorite, go to the mob you like and press ~, hold to open the favorite menu.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download Morphing Mod 1.7.10
- Put Morphing Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
- Changed default selector keys to [ and ]
- Added Squid, Spider, Ocelot and Wolf “arms”.
- Added more configurable keys for the selector.
- Added config for Boss Morphs, disabled by default (due to bugginess with the EnderDragon, as well as Hydra and Naga from Twilight Forest)
- Fix broken legs of ModelQuad.
- Fix issue with morphing due to time locking via game rules.
- Fix loss of morph state on a quick reconnect to servers
- Fix mod models with flat boxes crashing the game.
- Fix crash with accessing null fields during reflection.
- Fix desync of setSize on the client/server.
- Fix payload too large (>32k) crash.
- Fix crash with DamageIndicatorsMod
- Fix always in a morph when reloading a server.
- Fix player being rendered whilst sleeping.
- Fix certain child models not appearing while morphing.
- Fix Enderdragon flying backwards, by hardcoding a special exception.
Morphing Mod Download Links:
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2