Never Enough Currency Mod is a mod which is based around the concept of paper and coin money. It’s loosely based on the USD system, but it is unrelated. The currency denomination in this mod is named UMD (for Universal Minecraft Dollar).
Never Enough Currency Mod has no backing and you will need to decide the value of the money yourself.
Hostile mobs (including most modded ones) will drop money based on their health. The way this works is it divides their health by a value in order to get the amount of currency they should drop. The value by default is 8. This can be changed in the config, and the config file will hopefully explain more in detail.
The GUI in the top left has been revamped slightly to both be aesthetically pleasing, and provide info about a new feature: Bank Accounts.
How to install Never Enough Currency Mod?
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge
- Download Never Enough Currency Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12